photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lillian's 1st Birthday Party

Party planning must run through our blood on the Heeg side!

Late last week I ran across my cousin Danielle's facebook status "Getting ready for Lilly's 1st birthday Party tomorrow! She's having a cupcake carnival! .." I knew that the party would be so much fun and I could not wait to see pictures!

So hot off the press - I give you Lilly's Cupcake Carnival!

Food Tent

What is a carnival without games?!

So creative and so many games to be played!

Cupcake Table

More sweet treats

Sweet Birthday Girl with her parents (Joe & Danielle)

Get it girl!

I think the below picture tells it all - Miss Lillian had a blast at her Cupcake Carnival & I am thoroughly impressed with all the details that Danielle and Joe put into it!


Love you guys!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover