photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, August 27, 2015

Grayson Daniel: Newborn Photoshoot Part 1

When thinking about doing Grayson's newborn photoshoot I knew I wanted a lifestyle shoot in our home, but I also wanted to have the traditional newborn posed photos. I scoured the internet for newborn photographers that did both in your home, but I couldnt find anyone that I really loved and that J wouldnt kill me because of price. After speaking to some of the girls from work, I contacted Melanie with Dimples and Dumplins Photography to do the traditional pictures.

From the first email exchange I had with her, I knew I would love her! I was so thankful that she made me so comfortable, because G was in rare form that day. I was so nervous to see if we were going to get any good ones since we spent most of the morning with tears, BUT Melanie got plenty of good shots and was so gracious while doing so.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover