photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Maternity Photoshoot

My wedding photographer, Brittany, reached out to me and asked for assistance with her son's 1st birthday party, and I was oh so happy to be able to help! We decided to swap services, so she was so amazing and took our maternity pics for us.

Originally we wanted a very different look.. outdoors, field, bridge, simple, except for that Texas weather this spring had another idea. With all of the fields and bridges flooded we changed gears and found space at Off the Grid to rent out.

The pictures were beyond perfect and I feel so lucky to have such an amazing photographer that I can also call my friend!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover