photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Favorite Things Party

While I was browsing my favorite website, Pinterest - as if I even need to tell you which website I am talking about at this point, but nonetheless... I found this party and completely fell in love.

The girls & I had already been planning on doing a Secret Santa Party, but this seemed to one-up, well maybe even 10-up, if that can exist, Secret Santa. So we changed our plan and each brought 5 of our favorite item between $5 - $10.

So of course, I felt inclined to make bags for us all to take our goodies home! See the paper flower tutorial here - they were SO freakin easy and they turned out adorable!


JoJo helped me by making these precious tags - & here is the final product!


We all met at Mercy Wine Bar & enjoyed our night, or as Miss Jenna put it "Wine & Cheese, yes please!" 

These girls are amazing and we had the best time. We loved the party so much, it will definitly be a new tradition.


Please ignore the guy who thinks he's funny.... lame-o

Love my sister!

After Mercy, we went over to Social House for a glass of bubbly..


Now the second best part of the night, the goodies!


Here's what everyone brought:
Allison - Nail file, Burts Beeswax & Mascara
Ashley - OPI Koala Berry
Courtney - Decorated Wine Glasses
Jenna - Lipgloss (also donates to breast cancer research; beauty & giving back?! Win/Win!
Jordan - Gummy Multi Vitamins
Kayla - Eye Primer
Lindsey - Gift Card to Charming Charlie
Raquel - Hair Serum to keep my frizzies away!
Whitney - Wine Stoppers

Think its ok to have this party multiple times a year???? I LOVE all of my new treats, and of course, the time with my friends!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover