photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, December 30, 2011

Love is.. with a 2011 Recap Added


As we took down our Christmas Decor this week, I started thinking about the year and all of the crazy exciting things that happened. So I needed to do my Yearly Recap just like last year. So here we go!!!


I got J to wear some Aggie gear & cheer us on in the bowl game!

We celebrated Jenna's birthday with a dance party - clearly appropriate.

There was a Bridal Shower..

hosted by these Beautiful Ladies..

We had a Mardi Gras Couples Shower; hosted by the Cabreras & Tapellas!

I traveld to ATX for my bachelorette party ((& my baby cousin even made it!))


I experienced something very new! hahaha!

We got married!!!


We honeymooned!

J turned 28.

We celebrated 1 month of no smoking ((9 months to celebrate now!))

I helped to host JoJo's Bridal Shower

We fried things :)

I put my love for weddings to work & was a day of coordinator for the first time... hoping to get this really going someday.

Sweet Baby Landon graced the world with his presence..

Jaxx was born!

We saw Marc Broussard

We DIY'd it up

We vacationed to Broken Bow

JoJo's Bachelorette Party

Texas State Fair

J&J got married!

We hosted our first Friendsgiving

The girls celebrated our first favorite things party

We met Pat Green

We celebrated & hosted our First Christmas

So crazy that 2011 has already come and gone.. I still cannot believe that we are married and not just married, but so close to celebrating a year already. Good grief!!! Do you remember when you were in grade school, and a year seemed like eternity? And they always said that it goes by faster as you get older? Well, HO-LY crap!!! They were not kidding.

2012, what could you possible have in store for us? For me, I know you have Scottsdale, Baltimore, San Fran, and Dallas meetings.. For J, I know you have a crazy busy work life. We'll celebrate our anniversary, we'll celebrate J's anniversary of no smoking, we'll be in California to celebrate my cousins wedding, we'll be in Vegas to celebrate Blake & Erin's wedding... but where else will we go? What else will we do?? I have no idea & I cannot wait to see what fills in the gaps!

Happy, HAPPY New Year, sweet friends!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover