photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, April 28, 2017

Carter Grant: Maternity Shoot

Over time, I have come to realize that professional photos of my family is something that is super important to me. I cherish all of the pictures that we have - there are prints and canvases all over our house and my office. I guess, I would say just professional photos, but photos/videos in general. I am sure if you follow me on IG/Facebook you will agree.. I probably have too many, but you know what, its worth it to me. I LOVE flipping through old pics, or obsessively watching a too cute video of my sweet boy.


When it was time to capture this belly bump, I couldn't wait to get with the super talented Stephanie from Stephanie Rose Photography. And as always, she captured our family perfectly. The silliness, the crying and the love.


I am still in disbelief that there will be another baby here within the next 5 weeks. But sweet Carter, we cant wait to meet you!... well, I can wait... until May 30th. May 30th I cannot wait to meet your sweet face!




























8 comments:

  1. Cute pregnancy outfits, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is from Pinkblush Maternity and so is the kimono. Jeans are Jessica Simpson maternity and tank is Old Navy. Pinkblush has awesome sales, often!

      Delete
  2. Thanks I will check them out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that adorable bar necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it good quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you would expect from Etsy. It's not flimsy nor do I think it will break but I'm sure it's not expensive material.

      Delete
  5. So sooooo beautiful! Every single last one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover