photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winter ONEderland

Earlier this month I helped Amber throw the little peanuts their 1st birthday.
Well, really, the brainstorming and planning started well back into the fall, and I LOVED planning and figuring out what we were going to do.. even the many, many hours we spent decorating their house.
The party turned out so precious! Just like P&J.

BIG thanks to my sister in law, Jordan, from Charmed Vintage Rentals, for the taking the time to do pics for us!











Visit Amber's post on the party for additional pics & for the details of where everything is from!

And my favorite:

"Its our party & we'll cry if we want to!"
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I got here via Amber's blog and was wondering about those ONE letters! Would you be willing to share where you got them / how you made them? My little boys are turning one next month and I would love something large like that to display!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover