photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Sunday, October 24, 2010

No Need for My Easy Bake Oven

This weekend was one of the laziest we have had since I can remember. Saturday, the only time I left the house was to go to the grocery store to get things for lunches, dinners, for J to eat while I am gone and the ingredients to make S'more Cupcakes (THANK YOU Erika for inspiring me!)

When Jarrett and I had first started dating I attempted to bake cookies, brownies, cupcakes - you name it - I tried to bake it - ALL epic failures!!! So J had bought me an Easy Bake Oven last year for Christmas thinking he was hilarious. Saturday I was inspired by a picture Erika had posted on facebook of S'more Cupcakes. I thought to myself - this is the PERFECT time to redeem myself to Jarrett. He has an obsession with s'mores and he loves his sweets.

Mixing up the chocolate and vanilla batters...

So far... looks like success!!!
Made them all kinds of pretty...

I got to use my new dessert plates!

The true test was just minutes away... I was already fist pumping at my success, but J kept reminding me that looks can be deceiving... He took a first cautious bite, but below is the second bite with a BIG thumbs up!!!!
Then we both fist pumped my success :)
This morning we got up to go have brunch at Blue Mesa, while we were getting ready Little Miss Layla Love came strolling into our bedroom, licking her chops.. Jarrett immediately said she ate a cupcake, but I thought there was no way she could reach them, let alone successfully stealing one without a single noise!
See something wrong with this picture?
Layla enjoyed herself a S'more cupcake for breakfast (thankfully she left the tinfoil on the floor) and had to do time for her crime... for some reason, I feel like she thinks it was worth it!
Off to Budapest tomorrow - hope to get some pictures to share!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover