photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, July 22, 2016

High Five For Friday!

Once upon a long, looooong time ago, I used to post my high five for Friday when Lauren hosted the link up. Amber has somewhat resurrected it, so Ive decided to play along this week.


1. Parenthood.




This show. OMG. I binge watched this in like 2 weeks start to finish and loved every second of it. If you are skeptical, just try it. You might cry every episode, but its worth it. I just wish it didn't end. I would love for updates on all their lives.


2. Carmel Valley




I am lucky enough to be doing a program in this beautiful setting in September. Not only is it in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, but its also blogger related, and very much right up my alley personally. I hate that I cant share who for or exactly what it is for confidentiality reasons, but lets just say this could be my most favorite project yet.


3. Baker Bree's Berry Sweet Birthday




We loved celebrating this sweet girl over this weekend. G still has remnants of his strawberry tattoo on his arm that I cant scrub hard enough to come off. Everything was perfect - the décor the food the bevies! We love you sweet girl - to the moon and back!


4. Ready, Set, Party! Tired of G's birthday party yet?! I hope not, because I received an email this week from Project Nursery letting me know that G's Party was selected as a finalist for the Party of the Month. So if you are so inclined, please vote for G's Party HERE!




5. No more bottles! Last weekend we just never offered G a bottle. I finally found a sippy cup that he would drink his milk from and only offered that to him over the weekend. (I have since bought 6 more ha!) My brother makes fun of me for Brand Repping for Nuby on Instagram, but if nothing else, from doing so, I found this cup and it made weaning from the bottle a non-issue. Works for me. Even at school he hasn't used a bottle - one week down, I would say we are golden!




I travel this next week for the first time all summer pretty much - I'm sad, happy and excited all at the same time. I know I will miss my little buddy more than normal since I haven't been away for a while, but also looking forward to get back to my normal work routine and being with my friends. Such a catch-22!


Have a great weekend yall! XOXO

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover