photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, August 20, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Somehow with my crazy schedule J&I were able to to to the Rangers v Yankees game before I left for Pinehurst. Tickets compliments of one of my vendors :)


Some of my fav DFF girls were there, JBaker, Kasey Hanlon, and Bisch. It was a great game, complete with a Rangers home run... unfortunately J is a little more like my dad than I would like and made us leave in the top of the 9th to "beat the traffic"... more like we missed the thrilling end to one of the best games of the season!!!! Either way... Go Rangers!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dudeness..you are getting good at this 'blog' thingy..

    LOVE you :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover