photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, August 9, 2010

Layla turns 3!

It's hard to believe that Layla Love is already 3!! She has finally surpassed her terrible twos and is growing to become a sweet young lady. Now, dont get me wrong, she still gets rowdy sometimes, and runs her laps around the yard, but she loves to "help" J in the yard by watering/getting blasted with the hose and her favorite "keep the glove away from Daddy", all of which amuse me.. much more than J :)
Friday was Booger's birthday, so I baked her a cake, bought some hats, and a super cool sparkler candle and we celebrated before having Supper Club at the Cabrera's.

Booger when I first got her:
Layla on her 3rd Birthday:


I head out of town again this week - next stop: Pinehurst, North Carolina!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover