photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Operation Lamps: Complete

One more project - Done!! We are getting so close to having the house where we want it..minus a few prrojects that will just have to wait until after the wedding.

I found the perfect lamp for our bedroom - yes! Only one BUT thanks to Debs for finding the match to my "perfect" lamp!



And we just completed the living room today.... Minus that God awful burgandy chair... fingers crossed gets replaced with a BEAU-tiful cream chair with ottoman - ha!


Of course nothing can happen easily. When I was moving one of the old lamps from the living room the glass shade completely fell off and BUSTED all over the floor!!!
I guess we are lucky that we LOVE the replacement because I dont think we had much of a choice at this point!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover