photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, November 26, 2010

A Lallaway Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for; our health, each other, amazing families, really great friends and of course Layla Love.


Thanksgiving is probably one of my favorite days of the year - and I hate turkey, BUT there is family, Cowboys Football, and the Aggie/Texas game. What more could you ask for?!


This year we combined Thanksgiving with both of our families over at my parents house. We had all of the traditional fixings, 3 types of turkey (fried, cajun infused and regular), and my mom made lasagna for me (and it was delicious!).

The Cowboys game was an epic fail - thanks a lot Roy Williams, but the Aggies beating TU totally made my day! Waiting on the bowl announcements, but hoping they get a bid to somewhere close enough for us to enjoy an Aggie game this season!


We took some last minute pictures before everyone started leavng for the night.

The Lallys:


And with the newest addition to our little fam:
With Nana & Papa The Dunaways:

With the girls:


All of the "Lallaway" Clan:

We are so so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people - and should remind ourselves of this every day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful an happy Thanksgiving!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover