photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five!

This week has been a whirlwind - but thankfully Thursday was my Friday... sooo it all worked out!

Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for my top 5 things this week...

1. We continued eating our way through St Louis until it was time to go home on Saturday afternoon... it was a blast (& ended with me in first class - I'll take it!)



2. I got to see my Brother & Chara on Saturday.. no pics, but its always fun with them... wish they lived closer!!


3. Monday I was technically off of work (although I went in for a mandatory luncheon) But I was able to get a massage & my nails done... thats my kind of Monday folks... if only it could be every week... eeerrr every other week would do too ;)


4. We made some good eats this week...



5. Backyard Improvements are still in progress! Eager to get it done!!



Random: The hubs & I are planning a vacation for August... but I have NO idea where we want to go.. We cant go out of the country because this bad wife hasnt changed her passport and I am nearly sure its illegal for me to travel under my maiden name a year and a half later... ugh... Suggestions?!?!

Love is:



Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover