This week was quite confusing... a holiday mid-week really messes with a girl's head, you know!?
But since it's finally the real Friday we are linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk.
On to this week's highs!!
1. I'll start out with a not so high.... I came home Monday from work expecting a beautifully smelling and cleaned home; however I was welcomed home by a horrible stench. I'll spare you the details... or the photos, but Layla Bean wasnt feel so well... and it just got worse. A trip to the vet later, some meds and special food her tummy is back to normal & I am so thankful! If I cant handle this little bit getting sick, how will I ever have children???
2. Even though I did not want to leave the house on Monday since Sweet Girl wasnt feel well, I met one of my oldest, bestest friends who was in town for a quick trip.
Kell & I have been friends since we were about 10... we grew up playing travel soccer together & have been friends ever since... lucky for me, work brought her to the Lonestar State so we get to see each other much more often - XoXo!!
3. You know you are getting old when you dont do anything for the 4th of July... But I guess I didnt mind too much - we went out to lunch & then grilled at home and it was perfectly fine with me.
4. We are fortunate enough to live close to J's brother & my seeester (in law) & right in the middle for us to meet is the Texas Rangers minor league team The Frisco Rough Riders. We met Thursday night and soaked in some sun and some baseball... it was fab.
5. We finally got to see some fireworks this week - love, love LOVE!
To St. Louie I go.... be back in a week!