photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five for Friday (12.7.2012)

Hello Friday! && the beginning to this crazy busy month!
 
Linking up with Lauren for this week's favorite moments!
 
1. Monday - Wednesday I was in San Antonio with these crazy ladies.. & purple pens :)
 
 
2. I got home & made a big batch of spaghetti sauce & meatballs, just like my momma and great grandmother make it.
 
 
 
3. I got an amazinggggg massage on Wednesday. If you are from the DFW area, I highly suggest Soft Touch Salon - ask for Luz!
 
4. Whats a high five post without Layla Love?
 
 
5. My most favorite one - The Massey babes have arrived! && I am so.in.love. So, so, sooooooo in love!
 

Jolie Grace (left) & Parker Jane (right)


 
 
If you want to see pics of these precious babies follow Amber on instagram (masseya) or me (a_dway).. There will be many many updates coming!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I am Hanna and I found you on the blog hop!!! Great blog you've got here!!! I love making new friends!!! Happy Holidays!!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoox Hanna

    You are adorable and so are those babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla is so cute!! Stopping by from the link up! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover