photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, December 17, 2012

Whats Been Goin On?

Here's a quick glimpse into whats been happenin' around the Dunaway Casa...
 
J&I decided to have a random fancy dinner mid-week last week... I dont know why we always wait til the weekends?!
 
 
I have been diligently working on the birthday girls (JoJo, Heather & Me!) costume accessories for this weekends Santa Party.
 
 
Look who's baaaack?!
 
The Elf (That still has no name) came back with reindeer beer & a movie!; He turned the milk red!; He pretended to be J (Beer, Remote and sunflower seeds); Hiding in a drinking glass; TP'd the tree!
I got to visit the babes
 
Jolie Grace

Parker Jane
 
J&I went to six flags (just like our first date - Awww)
 
 
 
We celebrated this guy's 30th birthday with brunch at Whiskey Cake - we cannot wait for Baby Jacob to make his appearance sometime in the next 2 weeks!
 
 
I continue to unsuccessfully bake - no real shocker there...
 
 
 
Today, I am off to Chicago for a one night quick trip... I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
 
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover