photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, July 31, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Gender Reveal Party

Long before we were pregnant I had a secret pinterest board for future babies, and with my love of throwing parties/showers/events/dinners etc. of course I was brainstorming all different gender reveal ideas. Originally I thought I was going to go with poppers or silly string, but then I started a balloon theme (how we told our closest family/our announcement) so it seemed appropriate to continue with a popping of a balloon.

Also if you know me well you know that I don't like an ordinary party, so there was not going to be pink and blue filling our home, we went with my standard (and wedding colors, duh) Grey, White & Yellow and a Twinkle Twinkle theme.





















Menu

Mini Lemon & Fruit Tarts  (La Madeline)
Vanilla Cupcakes
Queso, Salsa & Guacamole
Caesar Salad




























Team Girl

Team Boy













Invitations/Printables: CKFireboots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover