photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, March 7, 2016

Cousin Play Date

With life/work being busy, it feels like we never have time to do anything on the weekends, yet are so busy. I am sure that doesn't really make sense, but in my little world it does. So when Jojo asked to do something this past weekend, I was all in. We hadn't all gotten together for a J3A date in a long time, although, nowadays its more about H&G {#grayes}


We took advantage of the last day of nice weather for a little while. The rain is moving in this week which I would normally welcome, but its been so beautiful, I am sad to see the sunshine go! Every spring the Dallas Arboretum does Dallas Blooms. I love tulips so this is a fav on my list!









G was having a rough day.




But lucky for him, his Auntie Jojo sang him some songs



& his sweet cousin Hayes was wanting to give lots of sugars














No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover