photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Weekend Things

Getting home from an 11 day trip is exhausting. Its a week later and I still don't feel like my normal self, but a long weekend with my sweet little fam was refreshing.


Friday we headed out to the Fort Worth Zoo. The weather was absolutely beautiful.







Why does my 9 month old look, three?!







Saturday we had lunch out and that evening J&I went to the Stars Game






It was our 5 year anniversary - how time flies when you are having fun!


Sunday was a lazy, rainy, pjs kinda day - just what the doctor ordered for this tired Mama




Wishing every day was the weekend right now.. ha! But hopefully I will get back to myself soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover