photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Boho Bridal Shower: Head Over Keels

If you know me well, or been around this blog for a while, you know that throwing a party is by far one of my favorite things to do. I extra love throwing parties/showers with the girls I work with - we are like minded and we each have our own specialty, so it goes so seamlessly.


This past weekend we got to celebrate one of my very favorite people, Rebecca. Yall, this girl's laugh is contagious and that is an understatement! We have had many "laugh til you cry" moments, and some just cry moments (have I ever told you my job is stressful?!), but we wont talk about those! I am thrilled for Becks and Charlie and wish them the very best (and lots of babies).




CKFireBoots














The Menu
Homemade Quiche
Candied Pork Belly Lollipops
French Toast Casserole
Breakfast Potatoes
Berries
Donuts









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover