photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Weekend

The times where the week runs into the weekend without notice a dwindling. I go back to work next week - I cannot believe 12 weeks has flown by so quickly. Its so sad! What I think I will miss the most about going back to work (besides my sweet baby) will be Mondays being a free day with my mom. I will continue to work from home on Mondays, but key word there is work. No more play. Womp. Womp.


This weekend was a quick one! Friday nights are always pizza and a movie at home. Its a perfect ending to our week. And golf. don't let me forget the putting contests the boys have nightly. Since Gray's golf obsession has not subsided yet, we got up Saturday and went to Top Golf - betchya didn't know it opens at 8:00 am, we were there at a bright 8:20. This boys day was made before it was even 10am.









That night we were supposed to go to the FC Dallas Soccer game, but the weather had different plans for us - so I introduced G to jumping in puddles!




Which worked out better because my little friend didn't nap and passed out by 7pm... the time the game would have started. J was passed out not long after, so I snuggled with my littlest love while watching my absolute fav - How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days





Sunday I was able to celebrate one of my closest friends and her baby boy due in October. More pics to come later this week - of course!




After the shower, we took Gray to meet his new teacher. This year he will be in a Preschool Prep class. So 8am-3pm is more like preschool, with lessons, art, music, PE and Spanish and then the hours outside of these times is freetime. I am really excited to watch him grow in this new environment!


Monday we celebrated his last day of "summer" by taking him to the zoo with my mom. We had so much fun he took a 3 hour nap afterwards - Mom Win for sure!








Looking forward to this week without the kiddos - facial, massage, lashes... so many "me" things after 11 weeks of not so much "me time" - wooooohoooo!


Have a great week, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover