photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Lift Me Up

Today was definitely not my most favorite day thus far this year... Crazy, crazy work day... Crazier than I have had in a l.o.o.o.o.o.o.n.g. time! But Its 9:00 pm and I am done, so I will spare you all with the complaints.

When I got home, my wonderful hubs had a glass of wine for me and dun-duh-da! Birchbox!!!!!

So even though I had to set up and work... at least I got to enjoy my new goodies that I literally oooh'd and ahhhh'd about... CHERRIOS! Ask Kate! Hahahaha!

So this is what my night looked like:


But like I said before, I wont complain... lets get to the good stuff! My Birchbox contents:



Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap
Juicy Couture Perfume
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (overly excited about this)
Zoya Nail Polish in Megan (Extreme OOOH-ing here)
Witchcraft Granola

Also for the first time I noticed another little goody in the box... "Mini Detoxes" Its like little ideas to help detox yourself.. here are this months:

- Your Mind: turn off your computer, iPhone, or Blackberry one hour before bed. You'll sleep soundly and wake up sunny not stressed
- Your Relationship: Send your grandma a handwritten note, give your little sis a call or tell a colleague they're doing a great job
- Your Closet: Take out anything that makes you feel less-than-awesome and donate it to a charity like Dress for Success
- Your Diet: Cut out processed foods for a few days. Focus on fruits, veggies, whole grains, and plenty of dark chocolate
- Your Bathroom Cabinet: Check expiration dates and throw away any products past their prime

Just another reason to love the Birchbox?!

I am so glad that I signed up for this... just the pick-me-up I needed today!

Night friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover