photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That

Oh life... how you have been crazy. Just got home around midnight on Sunday, heading out Saturday, and trying to have a life in between... here's a little update for yall:

I came home to this OCD closet:



Wanna know what this makes me want to do???? SMOOOOSH 'em together!!!! Hahaha - funny story, when J&I first started dating this is what his closet looked like and Heather and I in a drunken stuper on a fun night - smoooooooshed it all. It felt so good. I am resisting the urge for now, but we will see....

I also came home to this:



Dont get it??? Guess whats missing!?!? ::celebration dance::



Yep! That guy has been donated - niiiiiice!

This little lady - is doing MUCH better after her gross accident:



And one of my BESTEST of BESTESTS is engaged. I L.O.V.E. Jenna and Philip and am oh.so.excited. for them to get married! H&I got to get a few drinkys and dins with the bride to be this week:




Pretty amazing updates in my opinion.... hope to have more for you next week... lots of love!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover