photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birchbox Evny

The other night J came in and asked if I had gotten the mail.. the answer was clearly no.. I had already received my Rachael Ray magazine and Cooking Light.. what more was I waiting for this month?

He came back inside with the beloved Birchbox...

This month's contents you ask?


Colorscience pro: Glow & Go Travel Puff- Powder filled puffs to keep your skin shine-free and luminous while you are out on the town.

Eye Rock: Designer Liner- Stick on eye-liner strips... this scares me as I dont get crazy with eye-liner EVER, but maybe I'll find something I like that I was unaware of!

Kiehl's: Clarity Corrective Dark Spot Solution- Brightening serum to help even out skin tone will be great for the summer and my crazy freckle face

Juice Beauty: Green Apple Peel Sensitive- a facial peel that leaves skin glowing with vitamins and fruit acids I need to ask Jenna if I am allowed to use this... even though it says "sensitive" my skin is ULTRA sensitive!

Chuao Chocolatier: Spicy Maya ChocoPod- Spicy & Sweet chocolate treat

Obviously all things are exciting... until I read the Tapellagram...

We got a few of the same things but I'm super jelly of some of the things Jacqueline got!

•Orofluido - Beauty Elixir for you Hair: Remarkable silkiness, lightness and shine. It is an oil, you add a few drops to wet or dry hair. I have a few of these in different brands, love them.
•WEI Chinese Rose - Foaming Facial Cleanser: self explanatory
•Jouer - luminizing moisture tint, spf 20, bronze: I am way excited about this one, tried a bit on my hand, looks like it will make my face have a little glow, great for summer and I love anything with an spf.


::SIGH::

And then I made the mistake of reading The Small Things Blog .. well then I
was extra envious..



I've been using a brush for about a year now... I have surpassed the finger technique, but now I am overly compelled to try this... I.MUST.HAVE....NOW.

I had no idea that everyone got different things every month. Now I am sad that I'm missing out on things... sad day, huh? #whitegirlproblems

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! You are funny, I do love my stuff this month but I would have loved to try the Kiehl's: Clarity Corrective Dark Spot Solution!

    PS - when you got your subscription, did you sign in online and fill out your preferences for what you are interested in receiving???

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover