photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Have a Minute?

If you know me well, you know my mom (The Debs) is my best friend and by far the number one lady in my life... but what you may not know is that a close second to Debs is my Nana (nah-knee)...
At our rehearsal dinner (please note she is wearing my wedding colors - love her!)
I have a million zillion amazing memories with her through my childhood until now.. Disney movies, fun late night sleep overs, ice cream sundaes, making t-shirts with puff paint, shopping (lots n lots of shopping), picking out my wedding dress, Sunday night dinners... goodness there are countless others.

We are so fortunate that she and Papa moved here to Texas and are so close to us. Although with my schedule I do not see them as much as I would like, I love them being a jump down the street.

Nana hasnt been feeling well for a while, and after an angiogram on Monday, the doctors found blockage and that one of her valves isnt working properly..

So early early Friday morning she will have heart surgery... Unfortunately I am in San Fran as of today on program, so J&I went to see her last night. We had lots of laughs, but I sure do wish that I was spending the night with Nana and my mom tonight at the hospital... all of the boys (Zak, Uncle Arty, and Papa) are staying at my house with J since it is just minutes from the hospital.

So if you have a spare minute, or room in your prayers - please send a little note up above for this amazing, courageous, and awnry lady. I know she is going to do fabulous and her recovery will be quick, but a few extra thoughts and prayers never hurt anybody...


I love you, Nana and cant wait to see you Sunday when I get home.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover