photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekend Things: Adventures with Auntie & Uncle J

A month or two back Amber & Jordan were talking about their upcoming trip to Mexico, I was a glass or two of wine in, and volunteered to watch the babes for a few of the nights to help alleviate BB&Papa. The next morning, I may have wondered if it was a good idea, but I am so glad we volunteered. It had been far too long since the twins had spent the night & I have never had Baker overnight, so it was LOOOOONG overdue!


Bree and Roy brought the chicas over on Thursday evening. It was a chill night, with dinner and a movie. The littles were down early and the girls went down not long after - easy, peasy lemon squeezy.







All the kids slept amazingly! Hallelujah!


Friday, J went to work & I sent G to school so it would only be 3 on 1. We hung out at the house Baker took a long nap, so the girls and I colored, gave them a bath & then we headed out to the park. Uncle J & G came home and we had a "concert" and dance party. Followed by dinner & Despicable Me then bedtime!











It was an early Saturday morning - G was up by 5:30, Girls by 6 and sweet Baker waited until 7 to get up. Early nap times for the littles and then hung out with the Cabreras, stopped by my parents & went to the Masseys to get the girls into bed so when Mom & Dad got home they could rest up from their trip.








Uncle J was wiped out. Snored the whole way home that night.


Sunday was full of church, naps & laziness.




It was so fun to have the girls. Mad props to mamas out there with broods of 4 or more. I am not sure I could do it every day. G seemed to like going back to "only child status" but every time he sees a picture on my phone of the girls his face lights up. So I think he misses them mucho already. I do too. Those sweet girls have had my heart since before they were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover