photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Carter Grant: A Sip & See








Three of my sweetest friends through me a Sip & See over the weekend. It was a chance for all of the girls at my office and other friends/family to come meet Mr Carter if they hadn't already (and some who have came to do more of the sipping than the seeing)






This time around I opted out of a meal calendar for lots of reasons, all which are selfish, so I wont dive into that, so having a get together for people to come and meet Carter was perfection. My only request when asked what I wanted for this party was for it to be super simple. And they nailed it - of course the food spread was over the top, but with my friend, Annie, involved I would be lying if I said I was surprised!











Menu:
Meatball Sub Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Green Goddess Dip
Caramelized Onion Dip
Prosciutto & Melon
Chicken Salad and Endive
Crudité
Cheese & Charcuterie


Celebrating Carter post birth was so fun! Being able to enjoy the drinks and all the cheese and meats my heart desired was fantastic. Thank you to everyone who came to enjoy the day with us!














1 comment:

  1. I think these "sip & sees" are such a cool concept! No one is doing them here where I live in western Kansas...think I need to start!! Thanks for sharing! You & your little boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover