photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Sunday Edition

Hi friends!

I finally have a minute to sit down and write "Wedding Wednesday" even if its Sunday...

My absolutely amazing Bridesmaids (from left to right: Lorin, Jenna, Amber, Me, Katie, Heather, and Jordan) threw me the most perfect shower at Brio in Southlake. It was more than I had ever imagined and I am so thankful for such an amazing group of women.

Jordan made the CUTEST "bride to be" sign and I LOVED it! I am waiting for my camera to arrive from Austin... so I will post pictures of the event this week, but in the meantime, enjoy Miss Amber's post on the big event!


Speaking of Mrs. Amber Massey - J and I have talked, and I decided to put others judgement to the way-side and have asked Amber to be Matron of Honor in our wedding. She has been a much needed support system and a truly amazing friend before our engagement, and especially during. Its so exciting to have such a best friend and I want everyone to know all she has done for me and the wedding. This now means 3 of my 6 bridesmaids are special... and honestly in their own right. Heather has been my best friend since I moved here, Kate has been my best friend since college and Amber has been here for me over the past years.. without each of these ladies, I would a lost lady.


Miss Michael Calk recommended a make up artist to me, Hima Pandya, so Amber and I headed out there Saturday morning.. I had such an amazing experience and am so glad that the girls and I will be pampered by her on THE Big Day! I would highly recommend her - so you brides out there reading this, contact her! Or me, if you have questions!


We also had lunch with J's parents at our rehearsal dinner venue - food was spot on and I am so excited everything is coming together!

6 days until the DFF shower... 13 days until the Martini Masquerade.... 19 days until my bachelorette weekend... 56 days until the WEDDING! EEEEEK!

We are getting there.... Cant wait to see all of you! XoXo
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover