photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday:
Football Season Edition

I am so so thankful for football season to begin. Last weekend kicked off College Football and this week the NFL season officially begins.

Sunday wake up calls to ESPN.. such a lovely sound.

J has his fantasy leagues, which makes all of Sunday exciting, rather than just watching our Cowboys play. We generally have someone in each game to root for.

Football starting is also the first sign of fall, and hopefully the start of a break from the 100*+ heat Texas has been battling this summer.

Looking forward to days at the stadium...






Especially being at the stadium this Christmas Eve/My Birthday watching the Cowboys demolish the Eagles... any takers on buying me an early birthday present?! ;)

Looking forward to Cowboys watching parties at our house - the first one is this Sunday - the more the merrier!


Although I much prefer NFL over college football - I'm looking forward to seeing our #8 ranked Aggies play throughout this season...


And even looking forward to supporting my hubs in his colors.


BUT most importantly about college football, I look forward to a 3rd year of things like this:

You cant see this very well on here, but its the score of the A&M v Tech game 2 years back 52 - 30.. Aggies.. and last year the Aggies won again... L.O.V.I.N.G it!

GIG 'EM AGGIES! WHOOOP!

But all rivalries aside, I am thankful for football's return. It brings our familes and friends together for fun BBQs, games, and banter. Doesnt get much better than that!

What are you thankful for today?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover