Every Friday makes my heart happy; however this Friday makes my heart melt. I am officially off work until August 30th.. thats 14 days of no work people. HOLY MOLY.... I dont even know what I will do with myself!
Now let me move on to this week's top 5 (Linking up with Lauren)
1. It is officially football season! Even though I wasnt able to watch the Cowboys game this week, you better believe that I was waiting for my Sportscenter updates on my phone! Looking forward to lazy football Sundays, my cowboys gear and at least going to one game this season... && most importantly, seeing my boyfriends (Miles, DWare & Witten -- Yummm!)
2. Its always fun to randomly run into your own wedding pinned on Pinterst..
3. We ran a super successful program this week for 2300+ people... I am so proud of my team!
4. I came home to a sweet husband (hes always in my top 5)
5. All day Thursday as I ran to a final meeting and ran errands, I drove with the radio on silence... it was a beautiful thing. After a week of 2300+ people and 33 precious staff.. the silence was appreciated. Should I say, a little decompressing time? Loved every second of it.
Looking forward to the weekend and my next 14 days... Have a great weekend yall!