photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet-a-versary/Weekend Lowdown

Well... I meant to blog Sunday night... and Monday night... and now, it's Tuesday night.. and I am finally doing it. Sooo your getting a combo post today.

First things first - today is J&I's "Meet-a-versary" - now in unison "AWWWWW"

Here is a picture from when we first started hanging out :)


Now.. on to this past weekend.

My reason for skipping Sunday AND Monday...


You too?????

I mean, I just cant stop watching. And while I watch my whole body is tense until the competition is over. out.of.control.

Friday we were super low key with an italian feast and the Opening Ceremony.



I wont lie... slightly bizarre London, but I certainly loved "Hey Jude"


Photobucket
Saturday after allllll day of watching the Olympics we headed out for Branden's 30th birthday celebration. Such a fun night!







Sunday was full of early errands, naps and more Olympics...

USA! USA! USA!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a fun, fun weekend! Glad it was for you, xo.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover