photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!

How is it August, and at that, almost mid August???? This is is flying by - its totally insane.

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for my top five of the week...

1. Layla Love turned 5! unbelievable...


2. ((this doubles as a high and low)) My Tuesday. I go home from work and went straight to the bedroom. J was already gone to softball and I was lazy, lazy, lazy. I loved every minute of it! The low you ask.... it was the last week of the season. No more quiet house, Ashley time till next season ;)

3. If you told me 5 years ago that my job would revolve around budgets and my calculator would be my new best friend I would have told you that you were cray cray. Yet, I find myself knee deep in financials every single day. And lately its been more than one would ever want to find themselves in. But I am proud of myself for being so much more comfortable with this task and starting to grow confident in this portion of my job. After going through 7 internal proofs I had minimum changes on a 2.5+ million dollar budget.... I'll go ahead "toot toot!"

4. After months of talking about a trip, we finally booked it... Hello California! San Diego to be exact in just 13 days..... I can hear the waves now....


5. Bliss...



This weekend I go on-site to operate a 2200+ person program. I am looking forward to a successful week and an even more deserved vacation...

Cheers to your weekend!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you my budget genius :) Good luck this week- You. Are. A. Rockstar. love you mostest bestest;)

    And yes, without a doubt- you MUST try expensive pink!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover