photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five for Friday (8.31.12)

Friday has come so fast this week!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

1. We had an amazing vacation ((details to come on Monday) & I loved spending lots of time with the hubby. I dont know about all of you married people out there, but when we are at home we tend to do a lot of our "own thing" rather than spending every waking moment together. It was fun to get that together time over 6 days - we did a whole lot!


2. I also got to spend time with one of my best childhood friends ((& meet his fabulous girlfriend!))


Not only did I get to see Matty, I got to see my fabulous family too!


3. Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4. Another one of my childhood friends has moved to Dallas & her new job has some serious hook-ups! We went to the Cowboys game! Details to come next week!


5. Its Labor Day weekend... that means 2 free days off (friday & monday!) Looking forward to the last weekend of my vacation and having a good time - even though we dont have any set-in-stone plans. But oddly enough, I am looking forward to going back to work... i miss going. i never thought i would say that!

Have an amazing weekend yall!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. looks like a blast!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover