photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello Fall!

Well, hello October! Fall is officially here - my favorite time of year.. well, I guess its a tie; I love the spring and the fall - the little of each that we get here in Texas.
 
So far we have only gotten a few, short days of real fall weather, but I surely can promise that I will take these amazing 80 degree days for as long as we can get them ((thats considered fall here in Texas, in case you didnt know)) But I have made sure that fall has entered the Dunaway home! 
 
Here is a quick tour!
 
Foyer:

Kitchen:

Dining Room:

Living Room:
 
Football, food, friends & family... cant get any better in my opinion!
 
 
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. Your decorations are too cute! I love this time of year and you really did it justice! Great job, especially the living room! Thanks so much for sharing the great pictures!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover