photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up {so late}

Fellow bloggers out there, do you blog from the Blogger app? I would love to be able to do a quick post like today from the iPad, but I dont know how to post date it or get the format right... HELP!?
 
I guess thats my excuse for my tardiness, Monday I was out in Argyle at the Masseys and one of the first things I asked Amber was if she blogged from  the Blogger app and she replied with no... with the same reasons that I seriously dont know how... annoying.
 
HOWEVER! We will move on & I will give you a little speek at my Saturday... since both Friday and Sunday were L.A.Z.Y....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Saturday morning we went to brunch with both sets of parents to Max's Wine Dive... Can we talk about this place? It  never disappoints... we have been to multiple dinners, but this was our first brunch... creme brulee french toast? To.Die.For.
 
Afterwards we were off to the Deep Ellum Brewery.. like all breweries we have gone to.. this did not disappoint! Loved the band, and atmosphere.. just know next time we will bring chairs!
 

 
That night was Jenna B's lingerie shower.. love seeing my girls...
 

 
Less than 2 weeks til the big day! EEK!
 
Like I said, Sunday was full of this...
 
 
Happy Happy Halloween!!!!
 
 
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover