photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five for Friday (11.2.12)

How is it November?????? Seriously people, this year has flown by!
 
Linking up with Lauren, for this week's five highs.
 
1. I took some time off of work this week (Monday and Tuesday) to spend with my bedrest ridden bestie while her hubs was out hunting for a few days. Lots of girl talk, Dinsey movie watching and hanging out, which would have been a high on its own; however I also was able to take Amber to the doctor and see those babes first hand in a sonogram. LOVE! Cant wait to meet these girls!
 

2. I have had a giftcard to DSW from my MIL since last Christmas... if you know me, you know that this is unheard of... usually giftcards are burning holes in my pockets! But I am so glad that I held out.. I got a CUTE pair of boots this week (& I had a coupon, so I still have money left on the giftcard! I think some pumps are calling my name!)
 
 
3. I got a lot of cuddling from this bug this week... not sure whats gotten into her!
 
 
4. Halloween was this week... We did things a little different this year with a Mexican dinner and some margaritas... I wasnt complaining.
 
 
Although I will say it was a far cry from our first Halloween together where all the kiddos were taking pictures in the yard on our red carpet!
 

 
I have officially decided that 2013 we will not be Halloween scrooges and maybe we will even throw a parrr-taayyyy.... (i have a year to work on the hubs!)
 
5. I get to spend some time with this girl...
 
 
&& have a few other fun things up my sleeve!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover