photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, November 26, 2012

Raider, Power!

Why does it always seem like long weekends go by so quickly.. and when dreaded Monday comes around going back to work seems like the worst.thing.ever.
 
I'll put aside all my b*tching, but just for you.
 
I didn't want to disappoint you, and actually take pictures on Thanksgiving when I was with all of our loved ones to share. I have 2. Both of which have zero people in them. Sorry friends.
 
Texas wanted to appear that it was cold. It was not.
 
 
A few of these guys, made my Thanksgiving wonderful
 
 
I'm not much of one for lines. Nor going out in public after a few too many of those drinkys above. So I cant say that I partook in Black Friday-ness, but I can say that this is the first year that I even went out shopping. But only because I needed red. How does my closet not already own something red??? And why does that fact of when you are looking for something in particular you cant find it have to always apply?!
 
You can rest your head well tonight knowing I did finally find something red for our J3A Saturday.
 
 
Almost yearly we go to a Texas Tech game to support my hubby's alma mater. Its always a great time & I try to let my Aggie pride not show ((Although I always wear Aggie panties and my Aggie ring - TMI, I know))
 

We strayed a bit from the usual menu - I made my chili and we had frito-pies. It was perfect!

 
JoJo & I were in heaven with our pickles!
 
 
The outcome of the game wasnt what we wanted, but it was still fun!
 
 
I hope you all had just as great of a weekend! Happy Monday!
 
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover