photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, January 11, 2013

High Five for Friday (1.11.13)

Its been quite a dreary week here in Dallas.. it made the week drag on so horribly.. But Friday is here now, so I will just enjoy it!
 
Linking up with Lauren today with my five high post.
 
1. I got to see the Massey twins & their momma this weekend after a long 2 week hiatus - 2 weeks toooo long really!
 
 
2. We celebrated Miss Jenna B's birthday with a night of "Boom Chicka Booming" as my husband likes to call it
 
 
3. We got to spend time with the Cabrera's and sweet baby Jacob
 
 
4. On a rainy night this week we had the perfect 5 year old dinner... grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup!
 
 
5. I'm sick... not a high, but my honey is overly sweet & is taking good care of me and thats a high - thanks J!
 
 Lazy weekend ahead with lots of sleep and antibiotics.. hopefully I will feel better by Sunday - we have plans to cross off one of my 30 before 30!

Have a good weekend yall & stay healthy!
 
 
 
Photobucket








2 comments:

  1. I'm a Dallas girl too. It has been dreary and yucky. Found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the twins are so cute! Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover