This week has been cray-cray, but I cannot be more thankful that its Friday, Friday, FRIDAY.. Ooooo! (dont act like it doesnt cross your mind EVERY week!)
Linking up with Lauren - as always!
1. Over the weekend I spent time with my favorite twinsies & Jacob... but totally failed at pics of Jacob, I was too busy feeding and loving on that handsome boy!
These sweet girls are getting so big!! Love the snuggles!
2. I am newly obsessed with water. And am addicted to turvey cups... and I found a new one at Target this week I love. Reason #1 - its yellow. Reason #2 - huge straw!
3. I dont know if I have ever said anything about this crazy-pants cardinal that lives in our backyard and literally pecks at our front window as soon as the sun comes up and throughout the day. I have no idea what he wants, but I know I want him to not wake me up on a daily basis and to please not break the glass. Finally after far too long, we got this guy.. and our cardinal friend has stopped his nonsense (for now at least)
I do realize that people who walk by our house probably think we are weird, but well, sleeping past 7:00 am takes priority, people. Obviously.
4. I did a 24 hour road trip to Austin - not preferable, but at least I got to have dins with Kate & Jax
5. No better thing could hit my mailbox. Cooking Light and Pasta Edition?! Oh man... bliss!
Sneak Peek for Monday
My favorite Valentine! && her new friend George. (lets see how long it takes for her to de-stuff the poor guy)
Cant wait to share our V-Day with yall!
Happy weekend, friends!