Another week has quickly passed! Linking up with Lauren for the best of this week!
1. Over the weekend we stopped in at Portillos.. The smell of this place screams my childhood, and not to mention the absolute yumminess that comes along with it..
Do our city a favor and invite Portillo's to come play
A Yankee Raised, Southern Grown Girl
2. Also, while in Chicago I got to spend some time with the little cousins - always fun!
3. When I got sweet Chara's birthday gift a few weeks back, I may have picked up a smell-good for myself too! I love Tyler candles and nothing beats the signature scent of our house, Diva! I cracked this baby open this week. Yum!
4. This week I got to help film videos for an upcoming meeting. Sometimes it is hard for me to be behind a desk five days a week. I am just not used to it! So if I am not traveling, I welcome new, fun, different projects and this week provided a lot of entertainment and helped me with my New Years Resolution of growing in my job - gotta love the opportunities!
5. Layla Bean is my favorite. If I am mad or sad this little one reads my emotion and wants to comfort me.. I had some downs this week and I couldnt be more thankful for this booger.
Happy weekend peeps - hope you relax and have a great one!