photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions Update

Most people make New Years Resolutions and as the year moves on, and most people forget about what they wanted to accomplish.

Monthly, I will update you (really, myself) on how I have been doing... After January, this is where I am..

1. Read at least 12 books this year. 
    - Bridesmaid Lotto
    - Gamble on Engagement
    - The Wedding Wager
2. Try at least 4 new recipes a month
    - Poblano Lime Quinoa & Cajun Shrimp I kinda failed on this.... better luck in February!?
3. Drink once during the week and on weekends only (besides holidays/if we are on vacation) I have probably been drinking even less than that, so thats a win
4. Walk Layla Bean 2-3 times a week. Not quite, but we have been out.... once :(
5. Grow in my job Always accomplishing this one!
6. Travel to Chicago with J
7. Try Yoga/any other stress relieving activity
    - Compliments of my MIL I got a facial & massage!
8. Be a good auntie to all the little babes we have now.
9. Focus on good friends and strengthening those friendships
10. Create a 30 before 30 list by mid January
11. Replace the kitchen counter & get curtains for the living room.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover