photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, April 15, 2013

Photo Dump

Life is on fast forward, or so it seems.. its hard to believe over a week has gone by since I have even opened up a computer to blog.. & its sad... but that is life at the moment... Here is what I have been up to (& if you just cannot wait to see what we have been doing for who knows how long til my next post, follow me on Instagram - @a_dway)
 
I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the Rangers season opener - it was so much fun & reminded me how much I love baseball season... who wants to make plans to go to a game soon?!?! I'm in!

Rangers Win!!!


On the 30 before 30 list: Make Homemade Marshmallows & make S'mores!


The Masseys came to din that night & shared in the yummy mint marshmallow experience!

This past week I was in Raliegh, North Carolina - Normally I dont get out of the hotel, but this week we were going off the property every day with our group.. it was refreshing & it was gorgeous!


This week was National Simblings Day - I got my mom to send me these gems to share with everyone:


Friday: It was finally Home Sweet Home with this sweet girl


By far the cutest brunch date ever - love sweet Jacob! && His sweet parents; Chris & Diana


Saturday night we celebrated our almost 2 year anniversary at Eddie V's - it was a great night!


We got out on Sunday down to Klyde Warren Park - I could go there every.single.weekend. Easily. We put our badminton skills to work, ate at the food trucks, and just enjoyed our company & the beautiful weather!

 
Heading to Toronto this week.... Happy Monday y'all!
 
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Dinner looked amazing! And yum...homemade marshmallows... So excited for our first Giants game this Sunday..opening day looked like so much fun! Have fun in Toronto... I love that city.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover