photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Saturday, April 6, 2013

30 Before 30 Update

After March here is where I am....

1. Go Ice Skating

2. Roll my own sushi I was going to do this for supper club but I chickened out... but I have borrowed all of the equipment from my mom so I will do it soon!

3. Create a cookbook of favorite recipes

4. Shoot a gun (properly)

5. Successfully bake at least 1 dessert

6. Complete a 5k

7. Do a grape stomp

8. Send at least 12 hand-written notes/cards

9. Have 4 day/night dates with my momma

10. Volunteer at least twice

11. Do a photo wall in the house

13. Read at least 12 books this year
-1. Bridesmaid Lotto
-2. Gamble on Engagement
-3. The Wedding Wager
-4. Savannah Blues

2 days. 1 book. & lots of cuddles. Sounds like perfection to me.
-5. Spring Fever
 
14. Have a picnic

16. Buy bikes and ride often

17. Go rock climbing

18. Bowl over 150 I attempted to accomplish this.. looks like A LOT more bowling in my future.. Also realizing that my beer intake may have an effect on my skills. 0 beers = ok bowler. 1ish beer = pretty decent bowler. 2 beers = not so great bowler... here's to hoping I learn my lesson!


 
19. Make homemade marshmallows and s'mores

20. Go to a movie alone

21. Go camping

22. Make homemade pasta I bought a pasta roller guy.. so this is on the horizon
 

23. Do 5 kind things for strangers
 
24. Write our will

25. Ride a train

26. Girls only vacation/trip

27. Learn sign language

28. See a meteor shower

29. See 3 movies in a theatre with my hubby
-1 - The Croods

 

30. Try a new fruit or vegetable

BONUS: Indoor Skydiving

Successful March - looking forward to a FUN April!   
 
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. You got a lot done for March! Awesome girl :) And it looks like April is just going to have more fun ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover