photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Fun

I had another short weekend, but this tim einstead of just a Friday night, I also got all day Saturday to enjoy.. and I was sure to cram in as much as possible!

Friday night we had a date night with the Masseys to celebrate Jordan's birthday. We met at Hoshi Hibachi (holy yummness). I could eat hibachi every week, if J would let me!


We had planned to go to Main Event.. but there was a 2+ hour wait... and well, we are not a waiting kind of group, so we called a handful of places near us and ended up in a not so fancy schmancy bowling alley but it was just as fun!






On my 30 before 30, I have bowling over 150... I did not meet this goal; however I did break 100 in 2 out of the 3 games we played... this gives me hope that I will be able to break 150 at some point... looks like there will be many more bowling dates in 2013!

Saturday I had some work to do in the morning, but I put the laptop away and we scatched something off of my 30 Before 30 list that we have been talking about for weeks.

Justin and Jordan met us and we headed downtown to the Perot Museum.













 
 
After we expanded our knowledge, we headed to the Nodding Donkey for some adult bevies.
 
 
Overall a pretty good way to spend my day off! Happy Monday & have a fabulous week! I'll be counting down the hours til Thursday at 1:00 pm CST. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover