photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekend Nonsense

This weekend was much needed after last week & we took advantage of every moment!
 
Friday's plans changed, but we did some errands and spent time together (attempting to get my house back in order post Christmas... dont judge)
 
Saturday we had a lazy/relaxing day & then headed out to see my bestie, Heather's, new man play a gig at a local bar.
 
We had such a great time (a little too good of a time for me)
 
He thinks he is so funny... what he doesnt realize is that I will publicly humiliate him :)


Love this girl


Pardon my awkward pose... i was told to "get down"... this was the result... yeeesh
 
Sunday, although moving slowly, we had my parents and grandparents over for dins to celebrate my Mom's birthday.
 
 
 
So funny when people tell me we look alike - I'll take it - she's kinda cute, I guess :)
 
Have a fab week!
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Everyone deserves "a little too much of a good time" every now and then ;) Looks like such a fun weekend. Happy Belated Bday to your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly! I was looking for your email, but it says you are set up as a no reply blogger... Would you mind sending me your email? :)

    Thanks! Hope you're having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover