photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday (3.8.13)

Oh man... there has been a serious countdown for today. && you can bet your money that you can find me being lay-zeeeee in bed.
 
It was a rough week, but I think thats why it was important for me to write today's post - finding the good within the crazy week!
 
Linking up with Lauren as usual!
 
1. We knocked out one of my 30 before 30 items
 
 
2. I learned many, many new things about Audio/Visual this week... many! & I am thankful for the new knowledge and the experience
 
 
3. This picture made.my.day this week. My sweet Jolie... I needed it.
 
 
4. My hubs cheered me up with a surprise from Tiff's Treats - me and the girls enjoyed! 
 
 
5. I loved coming home and snuggling with this sweet babe last night - it was perfection
 
 
 
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Momma!
 
 
So happy for the weekend - I am going to relax, relax, relax! I hope you all enjoy your weekend too!!
 
 
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. Love you!! I hope this weekend is FABULOUS because you tots deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover