photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Years Resolution Update

February Update:
 
1. Read at least 12 books this year.
- Bridesmaid Lotto
- Gamble on Engagement
- The Wedding Wager
 
2. Try at least 4 new recipes a month
- Green Vegetable Risotto
- Grilled Lobster (My daddy's recipe)
- I used a dry rub recipe and added Dr. Pepper to the crockpot.
  YUM!
- Baked Quinoa & Chicken Parmesan
 
3. Drink once during the week and on weekends only (besides holidays/if we are on vacation) I am definitely drinking far less than I used to
4. Walk Layla Bean 2-3 times a week. Super fail.
5. Grow in my job I would like to think so :) I have been planning a 1300 person meeting with minimal program manager support, so I have definitely grown!
6. Travel to Chicago with J - Technically this happened.. but not exactly the way I had in mind when I wrote this on my list. We are planning on a week long vacation in July.. cant wait to start planning!
7. Try Yoga/any other stress relieving activity Not so much this month.. stress levels have been pretty high. Hopefully after this big meeting I will be able to get my relax on!
8. Be a good auntie to all the little babes we have now. I sure do hope so.. I love those leetle babes.
 
9. Focus on good friends and strengthening those friendships always
10. Create a 30 before 30 list by mid January
11. Replace the kitchen counter & get curtains for the living room. I am broadening this up to re-decorating all together. Once I got our house to an ok point I just stopped worrying about it, but blogs and pinterest have my mind spinning with things I want to re-do!

Not too shabby... but still have a lot of things to work on!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think for it being only March you have done a pretty great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover