photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five for Friday! (3.1.2013)

Yet another week flies by.... before I know it, it will be summer... EEK!
 
Linking up with Lauren & high fiving for the week!
 
 
My hubby surprised me with tickets to see Frank Caliendo at our local Improv. We used to go all of the time, so it was fun to go again. I love these types of nights: dinner, drinks and lots of laughs
 
  
The next morning.. well before the sun came up, I was on my way to Chicago for work. I had a lot of fun with the girls and laughed a lot. I am truly blessed to work with the people that I do, and I promise myself to never forget that.
 
Irish Luck from the random bull in the hotel.. ((please dont be jealous of my amazing polo... you know you want one))
 
 
Its not often that things strike me and speak to me. But this week one of my roommates from college posted the below & I really took it to heart. I am a super stressed/high anxiety person on the regular.. since reading this, I feel like I have dropped it down a few notches and it feels really, really good.
 
"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you"
1 Peter 5:7
 
I got home Wednesday night & my sweet hubs put up my new mirrors - I cannot wait to share the whole room... but I still have a few things to get finished!
 
 
Thursday night, J is entertaining a client, and I am home posted up working in bed.. but I sure do have the cutest assistant ever!
 
 
I hope yall have a great weekend! For me its another "workin for the weekend" week.. without the weekend. BUT this week is better, I dont go on program until Sunday so I will get some time at home. Dont get me wrong, i love being on the go, but I also love being home with my leetle fam.. Such a catch 22!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A night at the improv show sounds like so much fun!! And that quote is amazing and one that speaks to me as well..thanks for sharing :)

    Cannot wait to see the room reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover