photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

30 Before 30 Update

After February here is where I am....

1. Go Ice Skating I so could have done this in Chicago... outside and all.. I am super sad on my failure, but I will get it completed
2. Roll my own sushi To be completed oh! so soon
3. Create a cookbook of favorite recipes this one scares me. Has anyone completed something like this? I feel like it will take all year!
4. Shoot a gun (properly)
5. Successfully bake at least 1 dessert
6. Complete a 5k
7. Do a grape stomp
8. Send at least 12 hand-written notes/cards
9. Have 4 day/night dates with my momma
10. Volunteer at least twice
11. Do a photo wall in the house
12. Go to the Perot Museum
13. Read at least 12 books this year
           -1. Bridesmaid Lotto
     -2. Gamble on Engagement
     -3. The Wedding Wager
     -4. Savannah Blues
14. Have a picnic
16. Buy bikes and ride often
17. Go rock climbing
18. Bowl over 150
19. Make homemade marshmallows and s'mores
20. Go to a movie alone
21. Go camping
22. Make homemade pasta
23. Do 5 kind things for strangers
24. Write our will
25. Ride a train
26. Girls only vacation/trip
27. Learn sign language
28. See a meteor shower
29. See 3 movies in a theatre with my hubby
30. Try a new fruit or vegetable
      - I ate a pickled Okra. I hate okra! But I figured 
        since I give J a hard time always, that I would
        re-try it.. and I will say pickled okra wasnt so
        bad!
I have decided I will try many new fruits and veggies over the year... 1 was far too easy!

Not on the list - Indoor Skydiving. But I have promised one of my besties that I will go with her.. super looking forward to it, even though it terrifies me!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover